There are people less fortunate than us who need help and in this difficult moment we are living, they need even more. Each of us can do something and you too can help us to support the most defenseless. In this page you can find why and how to become our partners.
Who are we
IWC International Women’s Club is the biggest woman club in Moscow. We have more than 300 members who enjoy together in all of our activities and events. We organize many initiatives to create moments of meeting and friendship. Much information about us you can find in our home page. We are also commetted to supporting the most needy by raising fund by organizing events and meeting that are sponsored and supported by the partners. More information about our Charity actions can be fund in the Charity page.
The Biggest annual event we are very proud of, is the Winter Bazaar
In addition to the Winter Bazaar we share the many cultures of the world present in our wonderful city which is Moscow by the Meet &Greet monthly meeting. We don’t miss to meet each other for a nice and friendly Coffe Morning twice a month. All of this special moments are supported by our sponsors whom we warmly thank
Why & How become our partner
To reach our Charity goals and help as many people as possible, we need the help of all those who can and want to contribute to the good of the disadvantaged.
Whoever you are: Company, Restaurant, Beauty Salon, Hairdresser,Tourist guide, Gym etc…, You can make the difference!
Following you can find outlines how you can be one of our valuable partners and your generous contributions to fundrising events will go straight into our Charity Program:
- You can take part for our annual fundrising charity event, The Winter Bazaar, usually helding in November
- You can take part in our other fundrising charity events such as concerts, Embassy Dinnar and Ball etc;
- You can attend our sign-up session at Meet & Greet meetings (usually half yearly in February and annual in September), by invitation
- You can participate by conytributing to Raffle gifts at our charity events
- You can make a special agreement to promote your Company through our social media (facebook, Instagram) and the website
- You can make a special corporate agreement with member benefit such as discounts or free event access
What we have done over the years thanks to the sponsors
We are always busy with many Charity projects. You can find more information about the last most important Children in family causes. Not less important are the Children in care causes or Children in medical need causes.
What we would like to do
There are numerous causes that we want to pursue. Our IWC Charity board will be able to give you all informations and illustrate you all of our future and current projects. Please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org