There are people less fortunate than us who need help and in this difficult moment we are living, they need even more. Each of us can do something and you too can help us to support the most defenseless. On this page, you can find why and how to become our partners.
Who are we
IWC International Women’s Club is the biggest women’s club in Moscow. We have more than 300 members who participate in our numerous activities and events. We organize many initiatives to create moments of meeting and friendship. You can find more information about us on our home page. We are committed to supporting the neediest by raising funds through organizing events and meetings that are sponsored and supported by our partners. More information about our Charity actions can be found on the Charity page.
The biggest annual event we are very proud of is the Winter Bazaar.
In addition to the Winter Bazaar, we share the many cultures of the world present in our wonderful city of Moscow through our Meet &Greet monthly meetings. We meet each other for a nice and friendly Coffee Morning once a month.
All of these special moments will not be possible without the support of our partners, sponsors, and donors alike, to whom we offer our very sincerest gratitude and thanks.
Why & How to become our partner
To reach our charity goals and help as many people as possible, we need the help of all those who can and want to contribute to the good of the disadvantaged.
Whoever you are: Company, Restaurant, Beauty Salon, Hairdresser, Tourist guide, Gym, etc…, You can make the difference!
Listed below, you will find many ways on how you can participate and be our partner through your generous contributions to fundraising events that will go straight to our Charity Program:
- You can take part in our annual fundraising charity event, The Winter Bazaar, usually held in November.
- You can take part in our other fundraising charity events such as concerts, embassy dinners, galas, and other ad hoc fundraising events.
- You can attend our membership sign-up sessions at our Meet & Greet meetings, (semi-annual membership in February and annual membership in September), by invitation.
- You can participate by contributing to raffle gifts at our charity events.
- You can make a special agreement to promote your company through our social media advertising (Facebook, Instagram) and the website.
- You can make a special corporate agreement for our members’ benefits through special discounts and services or free event access.
Our Partnership chair is glad to answer your questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be a partner and for any questions, you may have.
What we have done over the years thanks to the sponsors
We are always busy with many Charity projects. You can find more information about the last most important causes.
What we would like to do
There are numerous causes that we want to pursue. Our IWC Charity board will be able to give you all informations and illustrate you all of our future and current projects. Please contact us to email@example.com