The IWC is the largest women’s club in Moscow and is open to all expatriate women and men residing in Moscow.
You can become an IWC member at any one of our Meet & Greets or Coffee Mornings. Our annual membership fee is RUR 5000 (no other currencies, credit cards or checks are accepted). The membership season runs from September through August, but you can join at any time. Guests are welcome at most events, but must pay a RUR 1000 guest fee and cannot join any IWC interest groups unless they are a paying club member.
Your lanyard and membership badge are important. Please bring yours to all meetings and coffee mornings. Your lanyard and badge allow us to know that you are a club member, and they help other members and newcomers to learn your name and where you are from.
Membership has its rewards! Apart from meeting new friends and being part of a vibrant international community, the IWC membership offers you:
- The opportunity to participate in numerous Interest Groups
- The opportunity to volunteer for one of our many Charitable Projects
- Monthly Meet & Greets with interesting speakers or activities
- Coffee Mornings to socialize
- Quarterly newsletters and monthly e-bulletins
- A fabulous Winter Bazaar
- Monthly International Women’s Evenings
- A wide selection of discounts and rewards provided by our corporate partners